Sarasota, Manatee, Lee, and Charlotte Counties Home Watch Services
Your Trusted Year-Round Concierge Service While You’re Away.
We like to think of the team here at Gulf Coast Property Management as our homeowners’ eyes and ears at all times. We walk the grounds, inspect the inside of your home and identify any problems that could potentially lead to maintenance issues in the future. The cost of one-off service calls can quickly add up, so by preventing these possible issues in advance, we can save you a significant amount of money. We will ensure the long-lasting value of your property for years to come.
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” – Ben Franklin
We take care of your home as if it is our own, while you rest assured that your property is in entrusted, caring hands.Contact Us
Our amazing vacation rental team will make sure your property is in tip-top shape, inspected and cleaned after the guests leave. The good news is we are not just there for check-ins and check-outs, we are also there between vacancies to ensure that our team is handling all of your preventative maintenance issues as well. We have found that many insurance companies now require weekly home inspections. Our home watch services will detect potential damage and ensure that your property is well-maintained.
Unsure if the grass is being cut, pool being cleaned or if pest control is being performed? We hold vendors accountable.
Reduce liability and frustration. We will replace smoke alarm batteries so you or your tenants don’t have to.
Reduce utility bills by ensuring filters are changed regularly.
Ensure peace of mind and lower your insurance rates. We perform bi-weekly interior and exterior property inspections with date stamped photos.
Let us be the point of contact for potential emergencies.
Eliminate nuisance bills. We will replace burnt out bulbs at no extra charge.
No more scrambling to meet the cable guy. We will do this on your behalf.
- Manage Recurring Services – Unsure if the grass is being cut, pool being cleaned or if pest control is being performed. We hold vendors accountable.
- Replace Smoke Alarm Batteries – Reduce liability and frustration. We will replace smoke alarm batteries so you or your tenants don’t have to.
- A/C Filter Changes* – Reduce utility bills by ensuring filters are changed regularly.
- Home Watch Services – Ensure peace of mind and lower your insurance rates. We perform bi-weekly interior and exterior property inspections with date stamped photos.
- Key Holder and Security – Let us be the point of contact for potential emergencies.
- Replace Light Bulbs** – Eliminate nuisance bills. We will replace burnt out bulbs at no extra charge.
- Meet Vendors*** – No more scrambling to meet the cable guy. We will do this on your behalf.
If you are a vacation rental owner, remember; the commission earned for renting your property does not provide for a year-round concierge service. The cost of one-off service calls can quickly add up. Eliminate those nuisance charges by enrolling in our home watch services program.
You may already be paying for home watch, caretaker, periodic housekeeping & handyman services. Why not consolidate this within your rental management arrangement? We also provide yard, pool, pest control and other maintenance services.
*Inspect and/or replace AC filter bi-monthly or in accordance with manufacturers specs.
**Labor and standard light bulbs. Additional fees may apply to specialty bulbs.
***Visits not to exceed 2-hour windows.
Our Home Watch services will add an extra layer of security to your vacant home. Our mission is to make home management as seamless and simple as possible. Not only do we prevent maintenance issues, but we also increase home security significantly. Telltale signs of absence such as circulars in the driveway are quickly corrected, and reduce the likelihood that your residence becomes a target of crime.
Our homeowners range from vacation homeowners, second homeowners, busy corporate professionals, senior citizens who have difficulty taking care of their property, and frequent travelers who rarely stay in one home for a long period of time.
Know Your Homeowner Insurance Coverage
Don’t Get Denied:
- If you’re absent from your home for 30 days or more your insurance company may consider it abandoned.
- Failure to inspect your home during your extended absences every 14 days may result in insurance claim denial.
- Insurance companies are cracking down on second homeowners. Don’t be accused of negligence.
We’re the leader in Bradenton property management for a number of reasons. First, we have a lot of experience in the local market.Learn More
Tenants in Lakewood Ranch are looking for comfortable, well-maintained homes that are close to good schools and all the enjoyable recreation that Florida’s Gulf Coast has to offer.Learn More
Effective Sanibel property management requires experience, knowledge, and a detailed understanding of the local rental market.Learn More
Effective Sarasota property management requires experience, knowledge, and a detailed understanding of the local rental market.Learn More
Gulf Coast Property Management is your best option in Venice for a few reasons. Our local experience is unmatched. We understand Venice tenants and what they want in a rental home.Learn More
Lakewood Ranch >
North Port >
Port Charlotte >
Punta Gorda >
Barrier Islands >
Wellen Park >
Longboat Key >
Siesta Key >
Anna Maria Island >
Palm Island >
Fort Myers >
Fort Myers Beach >
Bonita Springs >
Cape Coral >
Lehigh Acres >
Lido Key >