There is no shortage of fun activities to enjoy during your Sarasota escape, from kayaking adventures to retail therapy to biking area trails. This Florida town is filled with sandy beaches, tranquil waters, and fantastic attractions, making it perfect for family vacations or romantic getaways for two. After a day of exploring, you want a relaxing vacation home to return to, and the rental properties from Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals fit the bill. Before returning to your rental property, be sure to witness the beauty of a Sarasota sunset.
The Best Places to Watch the Sun Sink into the Horizon
Depending on the direction your rental faces, you may be able to see a sunset paint the sky without having to leave. However, exploration is how memories are made during a vacation. Whether you find the perfect spot on a beach or book your place on a sunset cruise, there are various options when deciding where to enjoy a Florida sunset.
- A tropical sunset cruise with LeBarge Tropical Cruises is a fun yet relaxing way to take in the sun sinking into the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the sites, live entertainment, and a tropical cocktail during this two-hour adventure.
- Beaches Siesta Beach, Lido Beach, and Longboat Key Beach are great spots near Sarasota to enjoy a late picnic dinner while taking in the sunset. Grab takeout from a local restaurant and a blanket or towel, and you have the perfect relaxing evening.
- Enjoy a free show from Mother Nature while enjoying dinner at a rooftop restaurant. Sage SRQ, Daiquiri Deck, and Shore Diner not only have fantastic food but are the perfect vantage point to take in the sunset.
- Parks like Ken Thompson Park and Bird Key Park have phenomenal views of the sunset. Enjoy the sky changing colors as you explore the walking/hiking trails found at these local parks.
- Go for a scenic drive or along the Ringling Bridge Causeway. Connecting Sarasota to St. Armand’s Key, this bridge will give you an unforgettable view of both the sunset and the city.
Enjoy the Sarasota Sights during a Florida Getaway
From crystal waters to stunning sunsets, Sarasota is home to some of the most breathtaking views in Florida. With rentals throughout the area, Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals has an accommodation that’s close to the activities and attractions on your Sarasota itinerary. After a day of exploring, enjoy a home-cooked meal in your fully equipped kitchen or relax with a movie night in your cozy living room. To learn more about our rentals and which fits your needs and wants best, call 844-548-5637.