1. A Smooth Transition: Whether you are considering services with Gulf Coast Property Management for a vacant property or with a tenant in place we will explain our process every step of the way. Managing your property is a responsibility we take very seriously. Understanding your goals and recognizing your emotional and financial concerns is key to our approach.
2. Satisfaction Guarantee: We believe in choice and rather than tie our customers up in restrictive contracts and punitive cancellation fees we offer a penalty-free cancellation policy. We will be sad if you leave us but should you decide to go in another direction we will shake hands and wish you well.
3. Open Communication: As your local representative we are your eyes and ears. We understand you can never have too much information. Be it one of our leasing agents or your dedicated property manager you will always be kept abreast of the current status. We keep you in the loop with regular newsletters, frequent property, and tenant status reports as well as observations and recommendations relevant to you.
4. We Hire The Best And The Brightest: Unlike many of our competitors, all personnel at Gulf Coast are employees, not sub-contractors. We recognize that serving our customers as one unified entity ensures delivery of the highest standards. All of our staff have been selected with a common purpose in mind and embrace the Gulf Coast Company Culture. In accordance with licensing requirements all Gulf Coast staff regularly attend local and national education and training events.
5. Accountable Accounting: Our accounting software is designed to deliver on-demand straightforward financial reporting. The reports are transparent and include all income and expenditure. We guarantee that we will remove any unauthorized or unexpected charges that appear on your statement.
6. Guaranteed Tenants: We stand by our background checks and tenant selection policy. Therefore if we place a tenant who within the first 6 months of their lease, vacates or requires evicting we will waive any new lease-up fees. We consider our relationship to be a true partnership and therefore we will burden some of the costs required to leases the property again.
7. Credit Reporting: Following a rigorous qualification process with Experian®, Gulf Coast Property Management now reports payment histories. Currently, we are the only company in the region to report payments and delinquencies to the credit bureau. This initiative has resulted in a significant increase in on-time rent payments. Pleasing our property owners and improving tenant’s credit rating.
8. Property Maintenance: Repairs and maintenance are inevitable but we do our best to soften the blow. Gulf Coast Property Management offers the advantage of ‘in-house maintenance’ team. Dedicated technicians deliver services ranging from pool maintenance to landscaping; plumbing to electrical repairs. Whether it is preventative maintenance or emergency repairs we are here to serve you. Always at a reasonable upfront and pre-approved rate.
We appreciate that you may have your own preferences in terms of who performs maintenance and repairs in your property. We will only perform work that you have authorized. Choice is our maxim!
9. Intuitive Technology: Gulf Coast Property Management has embraced the latest technology to ensure our services are delivered in the most time-efficient and effective manner. Did you know that over 40% of internet usage takes place on mobile devices? To ensure we capture as much traffic as possible our website, from available properties through to the application process is ‘mobile friendly’. In addition, our website offers you the ability to download and view detailed financial reports, review work orders, establish occupancy, provide access to tax reporting documents and even download photos from the inspection reports of your property. Tenants are provided with a multitude of options when it comes to paying rent; in person, via mail, online portal, by credit/debit card and even at any 7-Eleven.
10. Professional Affiliations: As a member of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers), VRMA (Vacation Rental Management Association) Manatee Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau as well as the local & national Realtor® Associations, we remain committed to remaining at the forefront of industry developments as well as making a positive difference in our community.
Hungry for more? Check out the two blogs below or visit our Owner Resource Center here to find answers to all of your questions. Or give us a call at (941) 782-1559, we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
How to deal with a nonpaying tenant?