This one-story Floridian home was constructed in 1963 and was completely remodeled from the exterior to the interior, with over 1,500 square feet and ample backyard space with a private pool.
Gulf Coast Property Management's maintenance team managed the entire project from start to finish.
We rehabilitated the pool, making it brand new.
- Resurfaced the Entire Pool
- Installed Electric Pool Heater
- Equipment Updates and Replacements
The landscaping was completed revamped.
- Remove the large Ficus tree
- Remove all debris and stump grinding
- Deep cleaned the entire backyard
- Remove additional trees, shrubs, and hedges. Providing an immaculate area to start fresh for new landscaping
- Cleaned up flower beds in the front of the home and added new tropical flowers
Electric was completely restored.
- Replaced electrical panel and the meter socket.
- Replaced all outlets, switches, and faceplates throughout to match, including replacing exterior outlets and cleaning up the electrical at the carport.
- Redid the electric wiring and conduits in the backyard.
The existing patio and walkway were removed and replaced with stone pavers around the exterior. The house was transformed from its original 1963 characteristics and elevated to a new modern home.
Our maintenance team is here to help with any project big or small. Give us a call at 941-782-1559 to discuss your home improvement needs.