Resident Benefits Package
Exclusive Perks for Gulf Coast Renters
The Resident Benefits Package is $29.99 /month & includes the following features:
- Renter’s Personal Insurance — Personal contents up to $10,000; medical payments up to $3000; additional living expenses up to $3000. This is provided to you without applications, credit checks, or billing. Premium and coverage is per household NOT per person.
- Renter’s Legal Liability Insurance — Accidental damage to the rental home caused by fire, water damage, explosion, falling objects, civil unrest and smoke for up to $100,000.
- Air Filter Supplies — At the beginning of each lease term, air filters of the correct size and quantity will be provided for your rental home.
- Utilities Concierge Setup — Our utilities concierge service will assist in connecting your utilities prior to moving in to your rental home. When available, the concierge also negotiates discounts on services on your behalf.
- Tenant Portal — You have 24/7 access to your tenant portal to submit maintenance requests, pay online using all included payment options (including paying online, credit or debit cards, auto-draft and paying at a local storefront), as well as access to electronic documents.
- 24/7 Maintenance Hotline & Live Phone Support — Reach a live person after hours for emergency maintenance concerns by simply calling our main phone line. Call handlers will troubleshoot with you and when necessary, dispatch vendors.
- Free Credit Reporting for All Rental Payments to Experian’s RentBureau — Receive the benefit of positive credit reporting for all on-time rental payments to Experian’s RentBureau.
Resident Benefits Package is REQUIRED with ALL Gulf Coast Property Management lease agreements. Resident Benefits Package will be billed as one charge monthly that includes the insurance benefit and the payment & service benefit. Renter should consult an insurance professional to evaluate and determine personal insurance needs. All claims are subject to a $500 deductible payable by the renter. Other coverage’s may be included; see policy for details and exclusions. Florida: Any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive any insurer, makes a claim for proceeds of an insurance policy, containing false, incomplete or misleading information is guilty of a felony