We'll Watch Your Home While You're Away
Enjoy peace of mind that your investment is being cared for in your absence
Absentee owner service from as little as $50 a month
Whether it be a vacation home or just planning for retirement, second home ownership in the area is increasing. There are, however, risks associated with owning an unoccupied property from a distance. Fortunately Gulf Coast Property Management has devised a program that allows absentee property owners to enjoy their second home while having complete peace of mind that their investment is being cared for.
Some owners will feel comfortable with asking a local friend or neighbor to provide this service. This approach works well in theory, but when something goes awry it can jeopardize friendships. When you hire Gulf Coast to perform this task, it is strictly a business relationship and you will receive the level of service you would expect from a professional organization. We are skilled, licensed, and insured to provide these services.
Depending on your requirements, we can inspect your home on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. Our Absentee Owner Home Watch plan can be customized to fit your needs. Our trained technicians can spot potential problems throughout your home and react quickly to prevent further damage.
During each visit our staff performs the following duties:
- Outside perimeter checked for signs of forced entry and/or vandalism
- Grass and plants checked for proper watering and existence of insects or damage
- All windows, doors, and sliders checked to make sure they are intact and locked
- Smoke/Heat detectors checked for proper operation
- Toilets flushed to maintain gasket integrity and to prevent water stains
- Faucets opened and water run through sinks, tubs, showers, and water heater
- Inspect for signs of mold and/or mildew throughout interior
- Check interior for water damage from windows, doors, roof, and plumbing
- Check refrigerator and freezer for proper internal environment
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal ran to maintain gasket integrity and prevent insect activity
- Check that AC is operating properly with thermostat, filters, and drain lines (replace filters as necessary)
- Electrical panel checked for tripped breakers and/or signs of burning
- Interior check for signs of insects and/or rodents
Included in the absentee Owner Program is our unique Storm Preparedness and Recovery service. Before a named storm we will visit your property and ensure items such as patio furniture and ornaments are secure. Following the storm we will perform a thorough inspection to ensure the integrity of your property is intact. If your home is equipped with hurricane shutters we can ensure these are installed before a storm and dismantled afterwards (This is subject to a separate fee).
Contact us today for more information on our absentee owner program and to learn how we can help lower your insurance premiums.
What People Are Saying About Us
We've had our house under management by Andy and his team at Gulf Coast since 2010, and we couldn't be more pleased. Andy's team found a renter for me in about two days, and that same tenant has renewed every year since. I'd highly recommend Gulf Coast Property Management.
- Satisfied Client
Andy and the Gulf Coast team are great! They manage the day to day operations of my rental unit in a timely and efficient fashion. They keep me abreast of everything pertaining to my rental property. Most importantly, they are quick to act on any situation/problem that comes up with my rental house and make a great effort to resolve it in a timely manner. We are very satisfied with their service.
- Happy Customer
What Sets Us Apart
Get Your Free Rental Analysis
- Find out what your property should rent for.
- Learn our process & get answers.
- Get the freedom & peace of mind you deserve.
Proven & Trusted
What People Are Saying About Us
Gulf Coast is our Property Manager, and we've never received anything less than top quality service. They maintain our property to an excellent standard, and respond to any issues that arise promptly. By the same token, tenants can rest assured that any maintenance concerns will receive a similar fast response.
Darrin and Karen Wilkinson
- Satisfied Clients
We are very pleased with the excellent service we have had through Gulf Coast. We are new to being landlords and needed guidance. Gulf Coast helped us find a suitable property, gave advice on best locations and guided us through the legal process. Everyone we have dealt with in the company so far has been extremely helpful.
- Happy Homeowner
Call us Today to Get Started
Discover why we are consistently ranked the #1 property management company in the area